DURACOOL SILICONE D200 HIGH SLOPE
DURACOOL SILICONE D200 HIGH SLOPE is a solvent-free single component elastomeric waterproof 100% silicone coating with high solids content manufactured to provide long-lasting protection to your roof. Its superior weathering and water resistant characteristics make DURACOOL SILICONE D200 HIGH SLOPE the ultimate protection against ponding water on high-slope surfaces.
Advantages and Benefits:
- Excellent resistance to degradation caused by UV rays.
- High resistance to heat, cold, chemicals, solvents, rain, snow and pollutants in the air.
- Powerful ponding water resistance (Check the NRCA Roofing and Waterproofing Manual).
- Prevents / stops leaks.
- Energy efficient by reducing air conditioning and heating costs.
- Greater life expectancy with performing an annual maintenance program.
- Reduces thermal shock.
- Eliminates usage of emulsions.
- Significantly reduces POLYESTER MESH usage.
DURACOOL SILICONE D200 HIGH SLOPE is an ideal product for use on high slope surfaces as a maintenance coating system over pre-existing elastomeric roofing in sound conditions. It can be used over many different types of roofing systems such as: metal, wood, SPF, FRP, Modified Bitumen membranes (granulated finish), Rigid Foam Insulation, XPS, Asphalt Built-Up surfaces and Single-Ply membranes.