What does AGRI-COAT do for the Grower?
AGRI-COAT makes everything work better! It is the finishing touch that greatly enhances the efficiency of fans, foggers, insulation, evaporative cooling units, and tunnel ventilation. With AGRI-COAT, foggers work to their full potential. Tunnel fans run as much as 50% less frequently with temperatures from end to end in the house more stable and even. Better livability, as much as 4 points better feed conversion, more uniform weights, energy savings ... all are a direct result of AGRI-COAT.
AGRI-COAT has been used successfully by major growers and producers world-wide for over 30 years.
BENEFITS for AGRI-COAT
• Reflects 90% of ultraviolet rays and heat.
• Adds years of life to existing roofs at a fraction of the cost of new roofing.
• Adds beauty to your buildings. Beauty that lasts.
• Shrugs off weather. High tensile strength and elongation properties resist hail and falling object damage.
• Makes everything work better ... fans, foggers, cooling units, insulation, tunnel ventilation.
• Increases grow-out efficiency. Improves feed conversion, decreases heat mortality.
• Eliminates corrosion problems of metal roofs. AGRI-COAT is impervious to ammonia.
• Adheres to any sound surface – metal, wood, shingles, concrete, foam, brick, asphalt, aluminum coatings.
• Expands and contracts with your roof. No cracking. No peeling.
• Resists mildew formation.
• Demonstrates excellent dirt pick-up resistance.
• AGRI-COAT will last 12-15 years.
#coolroof #saveyourroof #maintenanceprogram #duracoolcoatings #rustinhibitor #elastomeric #whiteroof #greenroof #save thechickens #poultryhouse #Agricoat #metalcoating #concretecoating #TPOcoating #mobilehomecoating #watertank